Half The US Population Walking Around With Dirty Bottoms, Study Finds
Since the onset of COVID-19, global awareness of sanitation and personal hygiene has skyrocketed. But what is the situation with bottom care.
- Half of the (50,7%) of respondents said that they use only toilet paper when taking number 2.
- At the same time 9 out of 10 of respondents rated their overall personal hygiene to be very good or excellent.
- 8 people out of 10 rate sanitary bottom to be important or very important in people they are sexually interested in.
- When traveling 3 people out of 4 (74,1%) would choose spare underwear as their one and only clothing item. Only 1 person out of 4 would choose spare shirt or pair of socks.
- When asked if they have ever thought that toilet paper removes most of the fecal but bottom skin and hair remain dirty, then 4 respondents out of 10 said that they have not thought about it before.
Seeing how people rate the importance of sanitary bottoms versus how they really behave raises a question: Is bottom care the next beauty skin care trend?
Study was conducted in 2022 through Pollfish in the US. There were total of 901 respondents.